Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions regarding our store and website. If you have a question that isn't answered here, or need additional information please contact us.
GENERAL QUESTIONS | ORDER QUESTIONS
- Where are you located?
- 7713 W.151st St., Overland Park, KS 66223
- Where do I park?
- There are three parking spots right in front of the store and a big parking lot in the shopping center.
- What are your hours?
- We are open seven days a week: Mon-Thurs 10am-8pm, Fri & Sat 10am-9pm, and Sundays 11am-5pm
- How do I contact you?
- Visit our Contact Us page
- If I find a book on your site, does that mean it's currently in stock at your store?
- Not necessarily. If your order is time sensitive, please call us to confirm availability.
- I received a confirmation e-mail. Does this mean that my order is ready to be picked up or has been shipped?
- No, but you'll receive an email shortly after with information on your shipped order or if it's ready to be picked up.
- When will I get my book(s)?
- For in stock orders received before 4pm, we strive to ship or deliver them the same day. For orders with out of stock items, we will provide an estimated date of shipment.
- What if I need to return something?
- Please review our return policies and contact us with any further questions.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express and if you're picking up in store, you may pay in cash.
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Log in, select 'My Account' and Orders' a list of all orders and their current status is provided.